This full-spectrum oil is made from a carefully thought-out mix of three phenotypes (manifestations) of the unique Charlotte’s Web. We have further refined and selected these, and given our own twist.
This way we get more and more specific genetics through the selection and breeding of species. We keep and refine the plants that do better here. With the information we have gathered over the past two years about the different types and variants we have had, and the countless experiences and stories we have heard, we have chosen a new composite oil: the Carlotta 8%. The name is appropriate the variant of the name Charlotte.
In terms of processing, we have added an extra step, namely ultrasonic treatment of the oil. A clean, safe, sterilizing treatment method with high-frequency sound waves, allowing us to break open the clumps of the CBD concentrate (with all cannabinoids and terpenes) and reduce them to nano level. Due to the larger contact surface of the substances, the absorption by the body should be faster, more complete and more effective.
According to some studies, a nano agent could be a few times stronger than the untreated version! That makes a bottle much more economical to use, and the operation much better. In order to distribute the substances better over the oil, we kept the percentage at 8%.
- Total 8%, or 800mg active ingredients per bottle of 10ml oil, consisting of:
- 2.4% CBD;
- 3.7% CBDA;
- 0.2% THC;
- 0.8% total other cannabinoids: THCA, CBG, CBGA, CBN, CBC, CBDV, THCV;
- 0.9% total terpenes: myrcene, pinene, beta-caryophyllene, terpinene, ocimene, nerolidol, limonene, humulene, caryophyllene oxide, bisabolol, isopulegol.
- This oil follows the legal standard with regard to the THC content.
- Ultrasonically treated for a fully sterilized product and improved uptake.